General Terms and Conditions for Organizers
The above parts are inseparable and jointly establish the agreement between the Parties.
General Terms and Conditions for Organizers
- Software: Software product and its components provided by Szintézis-Net Ltd., that processes incoming documents (or document images), and following predefined rules, transmits the extracted data into another informatics system
- Service: „TicketNinja” is an online, cloud based service, which serves the IT support of activities related to organizing events. The users of the services get access to the administration interface after registration. On the administration interface the user may create any number of events in its own account. In order to manage the events, more administrators can be invited, that is, more users can work on one event. All events have individual setup options. For creating a certain event, basic data shall be provided. After creating an event, through the use of organizing functions, performers, venues, programs, consumables and tickets can be managed. Programs and consumables can be assigned to tickets, which defines the events and consumables which can be used by the visitor having a ticket. (In order to check the permissions, TicketNinja provides its own mobile application.)
- Event:Event created by the Organizer, in which the visitor can participate according to the services provided by Szintézis-Net Ltd. based on the present General Terms and Conditions. Szintézis-Net Ltd. hereby excludes all liabilities for the content of the event or any cancellation thereof.
- Szintézis-Net Ltd. (Licensor):Seat: 9023 Győr, Tihanyi Árpád út 10. 2/22., registry number: 08-09-011535, tax number: 13116057-2-08, representative: Paul Andor Farkas managing director
- Organizer (User):Organizer is the User organization, which downloads and uses online the software applications, accessories and tools, including mobile applications and card editing. All successors of the organizer are deemed users.
- Visitor: Visitor is the private person user according to copyright act, who uses the online services of the Szintézis-Net Ltd, including software applications, accessories and tools.
- Performer: Organization or private person performing at the event created by the Organizer.
- Special Order Contract: Such contract is concluded if the Parties wish to defer from the provisions of the general terms and conditions in the license fee or in other questions.
- Application: The subject of the present Organizer Contract is the use of the software, which includes access to the software, install, download, copy or any having any advantages of the use of the functions of the software according to the provisions of the present General Terms and Conditions. Users rights are based on electronic (software download) or written documents.
2. Subject of the Contract
Aims of software use:
- Selling tickets
- Messaging by the organizers via email or SMS through the system
- Making statistics on individual information provided by the visitors
- Storing sponsors data for organizers in the system (name, logo, web)
- Providing access (interface) for the sponsors in the system regarding the visitors, who registered themselves for an event with their tickets
- Exporting personal data of the visitors
- Collecting personal data of the performers (name, title, social link, occupation, description)
3. License and Limitations
- By paying the license fee the organizer as user becomes entitled to use the software without the permission of sublicense.
- The Software is deemed accepted, when the user receives access to the software at http://220.127.116.11 after registration and providing username and password.
- The software components transferred along with the Software under the scope of the present General Terms and Conditions shall only be used in accordance with the Contract, as part of the Software. User agrees that any other use shall be construed as breach of contract.
- In accordance with the provisions of the present General Terms and Conditions, Szintézis-Net Ltd. hereby grants User a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to install and use the Software.
- The Software includes any updates, enhancements, modifications, revisions, or additions to the Software made by Szintézis-Net Ltd. and made available to end-users through its website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Szintézis-Net Ltd. shall be under no obligation to provide any updates, enhancements, modifications, revisions, or additions to the Software.
- Any utilization or development of the Software that creates a different Software product or more Software products leaves the copyrights and intellectual property rights of Szintézis-Nets Ltd. unaffected regarding the Software applications covered by this Contract.
- User agrees not to reconfigure or modify the Software in order to enable features or functionality without notifying Szintézis-Net Ltd. and paying the applicable Software license fee.
- User can run production systems with this licence on the above mentioned number of items. User may not: (i) reverse engineer, decompile, translate, or disassemble the Software in whole or partially; (ii) modify, create, or use derivative works based upon the Software in whole or partially; (iii) distribute copies of the Software; (iv) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software; or (v) resell, lease, rent, transfer, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights of the Software; (vi) use the Software at a client/customer or partner; (vii) transfer the Software from one device to another without Szintézis-Net Ltd.’s prior written consent; (viii) use the Software in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this Agreement; (ix) publish a result of performance-test without the prior written approval of Szintézis-Net Ltd, and only if Szintézis-Net Ltd. has reviewed User’s methodology. Any use in violation of this Section shall immediately terminate User’s license to the Software and subject User to certain penalties and/or actions under the law.
4. Use reporting, license violations and remedies
- Szintézis-Net Ltd. reserves the right to gather data on key usage including server IP addresses, domain counts and other information deemed relevant, to ensure that Szintézis-Net Ltd.’s products are being used in accordance with the terms of this Contract.
- User shall keep complete and accurate records to allow Szintézis-Net Ltd. to examine and audit User’s accounts with respect to User’s uses of the Software and other obligations under this contract. User permits Szintézis-Net Ltd., or at its option an auditor paid by Szintézis-Net Ltd., to inspect such records at reasonable times during normal business hours.
- Any unauthorized use shall be considered by Szintézis-Net Ltd. to be a violation of this Contract. Szintézis-Net Ltd. reserves the right to remedy violations immediately upon discovery, by charging the current list price of the license at the time of unauthorized use to the credit card used to make the original, authorized purchase, or by any other means necessary.
- User agrees not to block, electronically or otherwise, the transmission of data required for compliance under this Contract. Any blocking of data required for compliance under this Agreement is considered to be violation of this Contract and will result in immediate termination of this Contract.
5. Intellectual Properties
- The Software as protected intellectual property, and any copies authorized by Szintézis-Net Ltd. for the user are the intellectual property of the copyright holder Szintézis-Net Ltd., which does not sell, but merely licenses the software.
- Szintézis-Net Ltd. hereby states that it owns the intellectual rights of the software transferred, warrant the legality of the software, shall not cause any related harm to the user, and assumes liability in this respect regarding potential third party claims.
- Szintézis-Net Ltd. and its suppliers expressly do not warrant that the software shall meet the users’ requirements or that operation of the software shall be uninterrupted or error free.
- Except as expressly stated above, this General Terms and Conditions does not grant User any proprietary intellectual property rights in the Software to the user.
- User agrees that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to the user. Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Szintézis-Net Ltd. The software is protected by copyright laws of Hungary and international treaties.
7. Support services, maintenance, updates
- Supplementary services under this section can be found here: http://18.104.22.168.
8. Term, termination and expiry
- This contract is effective from the date of registration to the cancellation thereof. Any different durations shall be set by the special order agreement between Szintézis-Net Ltd. and the user.
- Termination, reasons, sanctions: the present General Terms and Conditions is effective as of the date when the user registers on http://22.214.171.124. The special order agreement may set different duration. If Section 3. of the present General Terms and Conditions contains restrictions regarding use, the violation of these may entail termination in accordance with Section 3.
- This General Terms and Conditions shall terminate automatically if the user fails to comply with the terms thereof, or fails to pay the due license fee (set by the special order agreement). No warnings or notices shall be required from Szintézis-Net Ltd. to effect such termination. User may also terminate at any time by notifying Szintézis-Net Ltd. of the termination in writing. Upon any termination of this General Terms and Conditions, user must uninstall, destroy all copies of the Software and confirm to Szintézis-Net Ltd. in written notice the compliance with these regulations.
- Termination of this General Terms and Conditions shall not relieve the user of its obligations under it. Termination of the user – regardless from the reason of it – shall not be a basis for any financial or re-fund liability of Szintézis-Net Ltd.
- Termination of any reason shall not have effect on obligations of the parties on the transactions performed before, or remaining duties after the termination of this General Terms and Conditions or of the special order agreement. No fee or commission shall be paid back to the Organizer at the event of termination. Within 15 days from termination or expiry of their relationship, the parties shall account for their unpaid debts or pending transactions.
- In any case that an event is cancelled, Szintézis-Net Ltd. shall not be held liable for refund of the visitors tickets, and shall not repay the system fee (basic fee and/or commission).
- The Software may from time to time contain technology that automatically restrains use of unlicensed copies of the Software. Failure to register the Software may result in the Software being disabled.
- In the event of invalidity of any provision of this General Terms and Conditions, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions.
- No conduct by either party which constitutes a failure to enforce its rights under the present Agreement shall be construed as a waiver of the party’s further or future rights, unless the waiver is effected in writing
- Upon breach of contract no consent to, waiver of or excuse of a breach by either party, whether express or implied, shall be construed as a consent to, waiver of, or excuse of any other, different or subsequent breach by either party, nor any liabilities regarding these.
- This General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Hungarian Law. All disputes relating to this General Terms and Conditions shall be solely settled by the competent Court of Justice according to the seat of Szintézis-Net Ltd.
- Entire contract/modifications: The user agrees that this is the entire General Terms and Conditions between User and Szintézis-Net Ltd., and that it supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral, and all other communications between Szintézis-Net Ltd. and User relating to the subject matter of this General Terms and Conditions. This General Terms and Conditions may be amended, modified or supplemented only in writing signed by the authorized representatives of both parties.
- Szintézis-Net Ltd. reserves the right to modify and supplement this General Terms and Conditions in cases below:
b) change of laws, official requirements
c) change in business policy of Szintézis-Net Ltd.
d) change of risks set in the special order agreement or in the General Terms and Conditions,
e) change in the regulations applied by the online payment service providers
g) other changes of the relationship derived from the special order contract
h) substantial change of technology
i) Szintézis-Net Ltd. reserves the right to modify this General Terms and Conditions in case a new version of the Software is released. With the new version, Szintézis-Net Ltd. has the right to define new licence terms.
- Szintézis-Net Ltd. has the right to continuously monitor the data traffic, and in case of transactions or user activities breaching the special order agreement or this General Terms and Conditions, Szintézis-Net Ltd. shall immediately suspend the service. In case of financial damages derived from the above, and those are verified towards the organizers, including any kind of official fines or penalties, the organizer shall be liable to reimburse that amount to Szintézis-Net Ltd.
- Reservation of rights: All rights not expressly granted in this General Terms and Conditions are reserved by Szintézis-Net Ltd.