Terms and Conditions
The above parts are inseparable and jointly establish the agreement between the Parties.
- General Terms and Conditions for Visitors
Software product and its components, that processes incoming documents (or document images), and following predefined rules, transmits the extracted data into another informatics system
„TicketNinja” is an online, cloud based service, which aims the IT support of activities related to organizing events. Based on the data provided by the organizers, the system generates a landing page (website), where the visitors may find the information related to the event.
Depending on the settings of the event, the visitor may buy the tickets available on the landing page, or pre-register for those events. The tickets published on the site contain the information, which help the visitor to choose the appropriate type.
Event created by the Organizer, in which the visitor can participate according to the services provided by Szintézis-Net Ltd. based on the present General Terms and Conditions. Szintézis-Net Ltd. hereby excludes all liabilities for the content of the event or any cancellation thereof.
- Szintézis-Net Ltd. (Licensor):
Seat: 9024 Győr, Vasvári Pál street 1/C., registry number: 08-09-011535, tax number: 13116057-2-08, representative: Paul Andor Farkas managing director
- Visitor (User):
Visitor is the private person user according to copyright act, who uses the online services of the Szintézis-Net Ltd, including software applications, accessories and tools.
- Organizer (User):
Organizer is the organization, which is responsible for creating events, the tasks and purposes thereof are:
- Selling tickets
- Messaging by the organizers via email or SMS through the system
- Making statistics on individual information provided by the visitors
- Storing sponsors data for organizers in the system (name, logo, web)
- Providing access (interface) for the sponsors in the system regarding the visitors, who registered themselves for an event with their tickets
- Exporting personal data of the visitors
- Collecting personal data of the performers (name, title, social link, occupation, description)
Organization or private person performing at the event created by the Organizer.
The subject of the present Visitor Contract is the use of the software, which includes access to the software, install, download, copy or any having any advantages of the use of the functions of the software according to the provisions of the present General Terms and Conditions. Users rights are based on electronic (software download) documents.
- Subject of the Contract
- Aims of software use:
By using the software, after providing his or her personal data, the Visitor may register for and attend at conferences, events created by the Organizers.
The contract for use of the software is concluded according to the protocol disclosed on the https://ticketninja.io website, via individual or group purchase of the tickets on the https://*.ticketninja.io website or on the individual domain of the given event.
- License and Limitations
The software and its components can be downloaded from the Google Play or from the App Store.
- The software components transferred along with the Software under the scope of the present General Terms and Conditions shall only be used in accordance with the Contract, as part of the Software. User agrees that any other use shall be construed as breach of contract.
- In accordance with the provisions of the present General Terms and Conditions, Szintézis-Net Ltd. hereby grants User a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to install and use the Software.
- The Software includes any updates, enhancements, modifications, revisions, or additions to the Software made by Szintézis-Net Ltd. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Szintézis-Net Ltd. shall be under no obligation to provide any updates, enhancements, modifications, revisions, or additions to the Software.
- Any utilization or development of the Software that creates a different Software product or more Software products leaves the copyrights and intellectual property rights of Szintézis-Nets Ltd. unaffected regarding the Software applications covered by this Contract.
- User can run production systems with this licence on the above-mentioned number of items. User may not: (i) reverse engineer, decompile, translate, or disassemble the Software in whole or partially; (ii) modify, create, or use derivative works based upon the Software in whole or partially; (iii) distribute copies of the Software; (iv) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software; or (v) resell, lease, rent, transfer, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights of the Software; (vi) use the Software at a client/customer or partner; (vii) transfer the Software from one device to another without Szintézis-Net Ltd.’s prior written consent; (viii) use the Software in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this Agreement; (ix) publish a result of performance-test without the prior written approval of Szintézis-Net Ltd, and only if Szintézis-Net Ltd. has reviewed User’s methodology. Any use in violation of this Section shall immediately terminate User’s license to the Software and subject User to certain penalties and/or actions under the law.
- Use reporting, license violations and remedies
- Intellectual Properties
- The Software as protected intellectual property and any copies authorized by Szintézis-Net Ltd. for the user are the intellectual property of the copyright holder Szintézis-Net Ltd.
- Szintézis-Net Ltd. hereby states that it owns the intellectual rights of the software transferred, warrant the legality of the software, shall not cause any related harm to the user, and assumes liability in this respect regarding potential third-party claims.
- Szintézis-Net Ltd. and its suppliers expressly do not warrant that the software shall meet the users’ requirements or that operation of the software shall be uninterrupted or error free.
- Except as expressly stated above, this General Terms and Conditions does not grant User any proprietary intellectual property rights in the Software to the user.
- User agrees that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to the user. Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Szintézis-Net Ltd. The software is protected by copyright laws of Hungary and international treaties.
- Support services, maintenance, updates
Supplementary services under this section can be found here: https://ticketninja.io.
- Term, termination and expiry
- This contract is effective for undefined period of time.
- Termination, reasons, sanctions: the present General Terms and Conditions is effective as of the date when the user registers and buys tickets on the website. If Section 3. of the present General Terms and Conditions contains restrictions regarding use, the violation of these may entail termination in accordance with Section 3.
- This General Terms and Conditions shall terminate automatically if the user fails to comply with the terms thereof. Upon any termination of this General Terms and Conditions, user must uninstall the Software.
- Termination of this General Terms and Conditions shall not relieve the user of its obligations under it. Termination of the user – regardless from the reason of it – shall not be a basis for any financial or re-fund liability of Szintézis-Net Ltd.
- The Software may from time to time contain technology that automatically restrains use of unlicensed copies of the Software. Failure to register the Software may result in the Software being disabled.
- In the event of invalidity of any provision of this General Terms and Conditions, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions.
- No conduct by either party which constitutes a failure to enforce its rights under the present Agreement shall be construed as a waiver of the party’s further or future rights, unless the waiver is effected in writing
- Upon breach of contract no consent to, waiver of or excuse of a breach by either party, whether express or implied, shall be construed as a consent to, waiver of, or excuse of any other, different or subsequent breach by either party, nor any liabilities regarding these.
- This General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Hungarian Law. All disputes relating to this General Terms and Conditions shall be solely settled by the competent Court of Justice according to the seat of Szintézis-Net Ltd.
- Entire contract/modifications: The user agrees that this is the entire General Terms and Conditions between User and Szintézis-Net Ltd., and that it supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral, and all other communications between Szintézis-Net Ltd. and User relating to the subject matter of this General Terms and Conditions. Szintézis-Net Ltd. reserves the right to unilaterally amend this General Terms and Conditions.
- Reservation of rights: All rights not expressly granted in this General Terms and Conditions are reserved by Szintézis-Net Ltd.